Providing for the care needs of each Resident and seeing to the overall operation of the facility requires a broad spectrum of staff. Staff members are carefully selected and trained to do their jobs. The Human Resources Department, under the direction of the Human Resources Director, assists in achieving St. Margaret Hall's overall objectives by providing high caliber staff and maintaining competitive wages and benefits.
Information on current employment positions and other related questions are available on our "Jobs/Directions Line" at (513) 487-3567. Our Director of Human Resources, Tonenetta Bowden, can be reached at email@example.com.
State Tested Nurses Aids
We are looking for caring & dependable STNA’s. Must be team players and provide care to our residents with dignity and respect.
- Full time first and second shift
- Part time first and second shift
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Sign On Bonus
- Set Schedule
- Full time (Day Shift)
- Part Time Weekends (4pm-8pm)
In addition to competitive wages, St. Margaret Hall offers many benefits to our employees. Among them are:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Life Insurance (No cost to employee)
- Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity
- Pretax Option
- Sick Pay and PTO Time
- Weekend Differential
- 2nd and 3rd Shift Differentials for Nursing Staff
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Paid Training
- and more!!
All applicants are subject to a criminal background check.