St. Margaret Hall volunteers are instrumental in helping us fulfill our mission to provide quality care for seniors.
Who can Volunteer?
Any caring individual 13 years of age or older who is dedicated to serving our Residents. You can be a student or working adult with a few hours to share. You might be recently retired and looking for someplace to share a talent. You might even be searching for an opportunity to give back to others for any reason at all. Whatever your reason or desire for volunteering, we will work with you to find the best match with your particular talents and interests. Download our Volunteer application now!
Volunteers serve in many ways, such as:
- Assisting Residents with the use of electronic devices
- Visiting with Residents who don’t have a strong family support system
- Clerking at the gift shop
- Leading a group i.e. sewing, cards
- Giving presentations on a hobby or interest
- Assisting with crafts
- Writing stories with Residents
- Entertaining resident with musical performances
- Giving Manicures
- Assisting with resident happy hour
- Eucharistic Ministers
If you would like more information about how to help the mission of St Margaret Hall, please contact Sr. Eulaliae at 513.751.5880.